Community Forum

My account, email, number and security questions, but someone else's name is the account Holder.

New Poster

My account, email, number and security questions, but someone else's name is the account Holder.

As the subject states, I have an account that contains all my information, but the account holder's name is someone else. The service is for a location where I lived two years ago. I am not sure how this individual became the account holder for my account. Very frustrating since I've been on the phone all week and not much help regarding it other than people telling me to just forgot about the account. I just want clarification on how this individual became the account holder.

Official Employee

Re: My account, email, number and security questions, but someone else's name is the account Holder.

Hi aluna3921, thank you for reaching out and welcome to our Community Forums.  I would like to help review this further though I might limited to information I could provide unless you are an authorized user on the account in question.  Could you please send me a private message with your full name to begin?

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: My account, email, number and security questions, but someone else's name is the account Holder.

Hello Aluna3921, I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!