Community Forum

My account and Xfinity stream login issues

Regular Visitor

My account and Xfinity stream login issues

I cannot access "my account" on Xfinity website. Also I cannot log into my xfinity streaming. I have spoken to 13 people, still not fixed.
Official Employee

Re: My account and Xfinity stream login issues

Greetings, Wcadamson02! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear you are having issues with getting in the My Account app/website or being able to stream. The My Account app/website is a great tool to manage your account once we get you in there. I use it all the time my self and love it. Can you please send me a PM with your first/last name, user id you are trying to login with, and the phone number on the account so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: My account and Xfinity stream login issues

Wcadamson02, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope you were able to get your username working again so you can login and manage your account, but if you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!