Community Forum

My Account

New Poster

My Account

Hello. I recently had new services installed. I am not able to log in to the Xfinity My Account website. I have spoken to several different customer service reps over this. Two different reps have told me that they have created a ticket however when I would call back to check on the status I am told I have not called in about this. The last rep told me it's because I am not logging in with the correct information and I certainly am logging in with the correct information. I can not look at my bill or anything. I am now ready to cancel my service and I have only been a customer for about 3 weeks. Plz help me!

A communications error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try to refresh your browser.
Official Employee

Re: My Account

Hi HausofDrake, I can help invesitigate this for you.  Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!