Community Forum

My Account

New Poster

My Account

I want to pay my bill today because Aug 1,2019 is Sunday and it will not let me in to my account and it tell Restricted Limited access to services.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: My Account

Hi @jim1048may

Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. We apologize for the delayed reply. I wanted to follow up with you to see if you were able to make your payment or not. If not, please use one of the following alternatives to make a payment as we can not process payments on the Forums.  

Access the Xfinity My Account App from Your X1 TV Box 

How To Make a Bill Payment Online - My Account Help 

How to Make a Payment via Chat 

How to Pay Your Bill Using Comcast's Automated Phone System 

How to Pay Your Bill Using Apple Pay 

View or Pay Your Bill with the Xfinity My Account App 

If you need further assistance, feel free to send me a private message. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: My Account

Hi jim1048, please reach back out if you need any assistance in the future and we will gladly assist.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!