Community Forum

My Account Page does not load.

Regular Visitor

My Account Page does not load.

I receive the following error messages every single time I try to access my account. As a result, I am unable to monitor anything with my account, nor am I able to enlist in paperless billing, costing me an additional $10 monthly. This is ridiculous. I tried to open a chat, and the chat window asks for an account number that I am unable to type, as there is no type window, nor am I able to search for said number as I am again, unable to access my account.

Can someone please assist me to get this resolved?

image.png

image.png

Official Employee

Re: My Account Page does not load.

Hi jebayer20, I can look into your online sign in for you.  Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi jebayer20, I  have responded to your private message.

Thank you 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi Jebayer20, thank you for working with me through private message and glad I could correct this issue for you.  Please reach back out if you need assistance in the future.

Thank you