Community Forum

My Account - Login Errors \ Login Loop

Highlighted
New Poster

My Account - Login Errors \ Login Loop

Certain there are multiple inquiries about this. however I am having multiple issues logging in as others have described in the forums. 
- Siging in hangs at a login screen prompting credentials
- Entering credentials, loops login page

Attempted to login on multiple browsers, as well as OS, same issues accross all. -
- Same issues on, and off of the Xfinity network as well

Able to access Xfinity email. Once in here, attempting to access "My Account" from the hamburger icon, but get the following error when attempting this;

Unexpected System Error
Sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact your administrator for assistance and provide the reference number below to help locate and correct the problem.
Reference#: eilwzq
Official Employee

Re: My Account - Login Errors \ Login Loop

Hi rflores209, thank you for reaching out and I can assist troubleshooting this issue for you.  Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: My Account - Login Errors \ Login Loop

Hi rflores209,  I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!