Community Forum

Multiple Addresses blocking managing/shopping plans

New Poster

Multiple Addresses blocking managing/shopping plans

Since transferring service to a new address, I have been unable to manage my current plan or shop other plans to upgrade. When I try, a blank page comes up, saying that I have multiple addresses, and asking which I would like to shop for, but there are no options to select from and I am unable to get past this page. I spoke with a Comcast agent on the phone and went into an Xfinity Store location for help, and both were unhelpful and unable to offer any useful suggestions to help this. Is this something I can fix or is it a problem on Xfinity's side of things?

Frequent Visitor

Re: Multiple Addresses blocking managing/shopping plans

I'm also having the same issue. I created a topic for it several days ago and still haven't gotten a response.

Official Employee

Hello, seant1869! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums!

This issue is due to some quick corrections that need to be made on our end and I would be more than happy to assist you with that so you can manage your plan online again!  Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

@Andrex, I see that ComcastAmira is already assisting you on the post you made earlier about this. To avoid any confusion, we will continue to assist you there and in private. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

seant1869, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope you were able to get help so you could log into your account again, but if you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!