Community Forum

Manage Plan

Highlighted
New Poster

Manage Plan

I have been running into an issue when trying to manage my plan and look at new bundles / deals. However when trying to do so. I always receive an error stating in need to call 1-800-xfinity. I've tried multiple computers different browsers.

When speaking with a Comcast agent on live chat. They told me its set up that way so customers have less confusion and a better experience when choosing plan. Needless to say we chatted for about 30-45. Which i finally told the agent. This has been a huge waste of both our time, when i could of simply went online and looked at deals / bundles while logged into my account. The Agent put a ticket in and then i received a call 2 days later from tech support.

The Tech support rep had me reset my browser ( google chrome ) turn off pop up blocker. clear my history. I told him repeatedly I've done this already and tried other browsers on different computers same issue. After about an hour on the phone. The tech rep came back and said well looking at our Issue board this is a bigger issue with many others experiencing the same thing. This has been going on for 2 months now. I'd rather not have to call each time to just hear better offers.
Official Employee

Re: Manage Plan

Hello, Xzvo, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. The website is working as intended. The reason we changed it is so that our customers get the most accurate information regarding plans by speaking with a representative. I understand your concerns and would gladly submit your feedback. If you would like to take a look at new deals together, please feel free to send me a PM with your first and last name! 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “Send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!