Community Forum

“Looks like you can't make changes to this plan“ as the owner.

New Poster

“Looks like you can't make changes to this plan“ as the owner.

Hi there. I am the account holder of my account and it keeps saying 

looks like you can't make changes to this plan“

This started because my xfinity stream app shutdown and then I got one channel. None of my internet or cable services are showing up on the dashboard. 

Official Employee

Re: “Looks like you can't make changes to this plan“ as the owner.

imagoffy, thanks for letting us know about this error. I'd be happy to present you with offers on your account. Please send me a private message with your full name for assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I cancelled my plan a few months ago and need to get internet back. It wont let me make changes to my account/ buy a new internet plan.

thanks

Nick

Expert

@nicklewis27 wrote:

I cancelled my plan a few months ago and need to get internet back. It wont let me make changes to my account/ buy a new internet plan.

thanks

Nick

If you canceled all of your services you don't have an account to make changes to.  You'll need to call or go to a store to get new service set up.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!