Community Forum

Looks like you can't make changes to this plan. Please contact the account owner to continue.

New Poster

Looks like you can't make changes to this plan. Please contact the account owner to continue.

I am the ONLY user on my account.  I am trying to see what other options I have in terms of server but anytime i try to go click manage plan , add/view packages anything i am promted with this "

Looks like you can't make changes to this plan.

Please contact the account owner to continue."

Official Employee Digital Care

Re: Looks like you can't make changes to this plan. Please contact the account owner to continue.

Hi rexxcastle, thank you for reaching out here and welcome to our Community Forums.  I understand you are having issues accessing your account fully.  It sounds like the username you are using is not the primary username on your account.  If by chance you do have access to the primary username you can promote the username you are currently trying to use, more informaiton on how to do so here.  https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/My-Account-Sign-In-Xfinity-Website/Looks-like-you-can-t-make-changes-t...

We can also help troubleshoot further on our side if necessary. Just send us a private message with your full name to begin.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!