Community Forum

Login loop

New Poster

Login loop

Hello,

I am a new customer and I had recently purchased the gigabit membership plan from your website. After purchasing this and trying to login to my account, I can login to the main page but when I try to access billing, account mgmt, or voice I get stuck in the login loop.

Can someone please help me out? I've been trying all kinds of solutions and trying to reach out to you folks on your customer service number but to no avail.

Official Employee Digital Care

Re: Login loop

Hi @prannair

Welcome to the Xfinity Forums! We appreciate you for choosing Comcast as your entertainment provider.  No need to call in. I can help resolve your login issues. Please send a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? To send a Private Message, please click Comcast_Support” and click “send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I am having this issue as well. Would be happy to send my information in a private message, but I don't see the option to send one when I click on the comcast support account. Any idea on what I'm doing wrong?

Expert

@mrath wrote:

I am having this issue as well. Would be happy to send my information in a private message, but I don't see the option to send one when I click on the comcast support account. Any idea on what I'm doing wrong?

You need to have made at least one post.  However, it's against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy to send an unrequested PM to anyone on the Forum.  You can read the PM Policy here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee Digital Care

Greetings, mrath! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear you are running into issues with the login. This is certainly frustrating.  Can you please send us a PM with your first and last name so we may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "Comcast_Support" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.