Community Forum

Login issue

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Login issue

For the last 2 months I am unable to sign into my Xfinity account. Each time I sign in I get an error "A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later". I have reset my browser settings/ cleared cache cookies. I read somewhere else this is an issue on the backend and someone from tech support needs to resycned the account.

Official Employee

Re: Login issue

Hi there, holla1231. I want to help with your username. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Login issue

I am glad I was able to get your issue resolved. Thank you for posting to our forums! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!