Community Forum

Login issue

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Login issue

For the last 2 months I am unable to sign into my Xfinity account. Each time I sign in I get an error "A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later". I have reset my browser settings/ cleared cache cookies. I read somewhere else this is an issue on the backend and someone from tech support needs to resycned the account.

Official Employee

Re: Login issue

Hi there, holla1231. I want to help with your username. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

I am glad I was able to get your issue resolved. Thank you for posting to our forums! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Haven't been able to login into my xfinity account for 2 months now. I need this to be fixed so I can manage my account.
Bronze Problem Solver

Maryrosemaestas -- Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and I apologize for the inconvenience. I would like to further assist you going forward. Please send me a private message verifying your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement. To send a private message click on my name, then click "Send a message".

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!