Community Forum

Login Issues

Regular Visitor

Login Issues

Hi,

I got my xfinity internet/tv setup today and when I tried logging into my account online to update some information, I keep getting logged back out and asked to sign back in. I've tried resetting my password/email and even username but, so far, nothing has worked. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

Regular Visitor

Re: Login Issues

**FOLLOW-UP*

After reading throught many of the other posts in this forum, I'm seeing a common trend in this login issue:

The login page is creating a sort of loop, and keeps redirecting users to continually input their login data; this is the exact thing that is happening to me. At the onset, I was also receiving the familiar message of: "A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue."

Official Employee

Re: Login Issues

@dmcamp, I am very happy we were able to get this issue corrected for you! Please be sure to reach out for any future issues or concerns. Thank you! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!