Community Forum

Login Issues

Regular Visitor

Login Issues

I cannot login into my new xfinity account. I am moving into a new house and created an account to have the cable boxes shipped to my new house, and now I cannot even login to my account to see when they were shipped or if the account is still even there. I try and logon and can change my password but all I get is "We cannot access your account", even if it gets me past the password stage. I only have my username and email because I cannot login to my account and see my account number. I cannot get through on phone support either

Admin1

Re: Login Issues

Hi cooleary -- I can help with your login issue. I received your PM with this same request. Thank you for providing your usernames in that message. The only other thing I'll need is your name as it appears on your account for authentication. Please respond back in a PM with that information and I'll get you taken care of. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

delete

New Poster

your site AND customer service are pathetic! has never worked correctly for me but your billing sure takes my money because you have a "work around" that permits paying bill without logging in!

I have spent hours on the phone with your pathetic customer service and they never fix anything!

Official Employee

old thread

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi Raymond83647, thank you for your private message and please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank yo