Community Forum

Logging Into New Account - "Sorry a communication error has occurred."

Regular Visitor

Logging Into New Account - "Sorry a communication error has occurred."

I just created an Xfinity account to set up internet & phone at my new apartment. I created my account on June 27, 2019 (6 days ago).

Everytime I log in, on both my phone and on desktop, I receive a message that says "Sorry, a communication error has occured." This is very frustrating, & want to find a solution to fix it so I can verify the installation appointment I set up when I initially created my account.

Official Employee

Re: Logging Into New Account - "Sorry a communication error has occurred."

Hi, jakegiffen! Welcome to the Xfinity Family! I got your private message and will check why you receive a communication error. Thank you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Logging Into New Account - "Sorry a communication error has occurred."

Hello, jakegiffen. I have not heard back from you and hope you are now able to get into the MyAccount app or website. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!