Community Forum

Logged in but unable to access account

New Poster

Logged in but unable to access account

I have been having this problem pretty much since I signed up for Xfinity internet a year ago. I can log in to my account, but if I click on the "My Account" tab I just get a loading screen. When I try to select something from the dropdown menu under my name, the same thing happens. When I click "view my bill," it asks me to re-enter my password, and then takes me to a loading screen. When I click on "account settings," it says that "a communication error has occurred."

This was happening a year ago, and I called customer service, who said that the problem must be happening because my internet service hadn't started yet. I had automatic billing set up, so I didn't really need to access the website once my internet service started, and I didn't check to see if the issue I was having had resolved itself. Apparently it didn't get fixed, and I still can't view any of my information online. This includes bills.

My internet bill just increased by $30, I assume because my initial contract expired and Comcast decided to just charge me more without letting me know. I suppose my last online bill might have had something about the upcoming price increase on it, but as I stated above, I am unable to access my online bills. All I can see is the charge from Comcast on my credit card statement. I would like a Comcast employee to contact me about this issue I am having, as well as the $30 increase to my bill I was never made aware of.

I am posting here because I tried to schedule a callback from a customer support agent, and I got an error message from that as well.

Official Employee Digital Care

Re: Logged in but unable to access account

Hey there 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Logged in but unable to access account

I have been extremely frustrated as well. We moved from Maine to north GA last June. Ever since we subscribed to internet plus a few channels, plus we've already paid two bills, it ALWAYS tells me my credentials are invalid. I'm really wanting to upgrade, but it seems they don't want our money. We were told customer service was terrible. No excuse for that! Our little hometown internet company in Maine was outstanding! Now that I'm back to the town where I grew up, I'm highly disappointed.