Community Forum

Locked Posts

New Poster

Locked Posts

Why are messages critical of Comcast locked even though they do not mention names or use any profinity??

Problem Solver

Re: Locked Posts

Generally, when messages/comments are moved to the inaccessible REMOVED POSTS location, the agent/moderator who decided to move it describes why.  Violating Forum Guidelines is usually the reason why one may be moved so nobody can see it.  RANTING may cause it to be locked, leaving it visible for others to see what was said, but not comment further.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Expert

Re: Locked Posts

@Vigneron wrote:

Why are messages critical of Comcast locked even though they do not mention names or use any profinity??

In the case of your post that was removed it contained personal identifying information, which I explained in the removal.  You did mention a name.

This is an open forum that anyone across the internet can read. Please do not post any identifying personal information.

DO NOT POST

Your ACCOUNT NUMBER
Your full name
Your address
Your phone number
Your Social Security Number

Keep your private information safe!

While the name wasn't yours, you did specify a first and last name in the cut/paste you provided.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!