Community Forum

Issue with account login

Regular Visitor

Issue with account login

I can log into my account, but I'm immediately rerouted to the my account page, where i get the error "A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later." I can't bypass it, so I can't access my account and activate my wifi service. Would greatly appreciate some help.

Problem Solver

Re: Issue with account login

Have you searched for other posts with similar issues?

This is a common problem with many threads discussing/reporting it. There is a trick to get an agents' attention, however they don't want it posted publicly. You'll just have to wait for someone to respond.

Another poster has stated: "This was resolved by phone with a tech. My credentials were not linked to the proper account after changes were made to the system."

You might also call 1-800-COMCAST and ask if the agent can link your profile login to your account properly. If they cannot, then ask if they can escalate it to the next level support.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Official Employee

Hello baustin110, I can help with your login issue, could you please send me a private message with your full name to begin?

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Official Employee

Hello baustin110, I haven't heard from you in a while. Please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!