Community Forum

Invalid account error

New Poster

Invalid account error

When I try to access xfinity chat it states my account is invalid. However I am still getting email updates indicating my account is fine.
Official Employee

Re: Invalid account error

Hello Ndj241. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. We're sorry to learn you were experiencing trouble with out chat service. I would be happy to check your account to ensure everything is set correctly, and also help with and account or service related concerns you have. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name so I can access your account. To send a private message: click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click the link that says "Send a message" and there you can private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Invalid account error

Hi Ndj241. Since I didn't get a response from you, this thread has been locked. Please send a private message if you continue to need help with this, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!