Community Forum

I registered, I can sign in, but "My account" never loads and appointment was lost in the ether...

New Poster

I registered, I can sign in, but "My account" never loads and appointment was lost in the ether...

On 6/28/18, I registered for Xfinity and set up an appointment for a tech to come this morning, 7/6/18 to turn on internet. I received 2 emails from Comcast/Xfinity: one confirming my order, noting a final confirmation would be sent to me, and that a service associate would reach out if further info was needed, and a "welcome" email thanking me for registering.

Throughout the week, on various phones and computers, I attempted to log in to my account. My username and password was accepted (I am posting in this forum, so clearly I can log in) - but I was never able to access the "My Account" page or see my 7/6/18 appointment. I contacted customer service via a chat on 7/5/18 and was told that they could see no appointment for 7/6/18; they could not explain why I can't access my account despite clearly having signed up. As there is no customer service email address, I can't forward the messages to anyone so that they can see what I was sent. 

The tech did not show up this morning, so clearly the ball got dropped somewhere after I registered. Now I'm not sure what to do - I have a username, but seemingly no account. Still have no internet, after waiting a week for a tech appointment. So should I start from scratch? Waiting another week to be stood up seems absurd.

Official Employee

Re: I registered, I can sign in, but "My account" never loads and appointment was lost in the eth...

Hello n_r_bos, if there is no account created and you never had an install then you will more than likely have to start over. I can double check to be sure, for further assistance please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me.