Community Forum

I jsut created an account yet can't see any account information..

New Poster

I jsut created an account yet can't see any account information..

I just created a new xfinity account after many years of not having comcast... now, while I can log in, I can't access any of my account information, ask to have someone call me... nothing! I can't do anything. I looks as though there are many other people with this issue so I am looking for a solution! 

Expert

Re: I jsut created an account yet can't see any account information..

@AndFam wrote:

I just created a new xfinity account after many years of not having comcast... now, while I can log in, I can't access any of my account information, ask to have someone call me... nothing! I can't do anything. I looks as though there are many other people with this issue so I am looking for a solution! 

Has your service been installed yet?  I don't think you can see any information until your service is active.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello AndFam, thank you for reaching out here.  I would like to help with your online account issue and have sent you a private message.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello AndFam, I haven't heard from you but please reach back out here if you need assistance in the future.  We are here to help!

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.