Community Forum

I have asked many times - Why can't I maintain my account

Regular Visitor

Official Employee

Re: I have asked many times - Why can't I maintain my account

Hello, dh21.

I would be more than happy to help with any troubles you may be having with your account.

Can you please elaborate on what kinds of issues you are having? What are you trying to access and what sort of error messages are you getting?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Re: I have asked many times - Why can't I maintain my account

Hi, I do appreciate your response. Fortunately yesterday I was connected with Shante of the customer loyalty team, ID = DAT.   She had superior skills and professionalism in listening, answering, and recommending solutions to my outstanding issues. Also had an on-site service tech sent to my residence to review my poor connectivity. Hallelujah, he found and replaced a 'bad' cable from the street. But actually installed an "upgraded cable" to support my GIG Internernet Connection. A huge bonus! I have been asking for this forever - since I signed up for GiG Speed internet. 

Shamte spent a very long time listening to me vent.  A very good listener who took fantastic notes. Talked through my issues without rushing or not offering solutions/ideas. Shante was so refreshing to speak with, she receives 10 plus Stars for being "The Best Xfinity/Comcast" Employee working with customers. She deserves a HUGE raise and promotion. 

In the past, I tried to work through your VP of Services and Operations and they were not even close, to what Shanta did. Shante single handled my position of considering leaving Comcast/Xfinity for a competitor. I now believe with talent such as this, I will remain a loyal customer for another 30 years. (i.e. 10 years at my current address in Florida. Plus an additional 20 when I resided in Michigan). 

Please consider Shante for a new promotion, based upon my technical experience as a senior IT Executive, who has final hiring/firing for 3000 plus internal direct & indirect technical professionals.