Community Forum

I don't want to use comcast email as my preferred method of communication

New Poster

I don't want to use comcast email as my preferred method of communication

I don't use the Comcast email account that was setup without my knowledge.  This week, I'm no longer able to sign in with my Yahoo account which I've been using for years to get my online billing and other notifications.  I DO NOT have internet service with Comcast and don't want it.  Had it before and it was an AWFUL experience.  The system will not allow me to change my preferred email back to Yahoo.  Whenever I call I get an offshore person who doesn't seem to grasp what I'm asking.  HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE service!!!!!

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: I don't want to use comcast email as my preferred method of communication

You said you don't have Comcast internet service;  who do you have?  You have to have some sort of internet service provider to sign into your Yahoo account.

Frequent Visitor

Why is that even an issue? They clearly said that they do not want the "comcast.net" email as a means of communication.

Bronze Problem Solver

They also said "I DO NOT have internet service with Comcast....."    If we know how they access the Yahoo account (and this forum, come to think of it), we can perhaps find out why the sign-in isn't working.