Community Forum

How to sign into my other account in NJ

Highlighted
New Poster

How to sign into my other account in NJ

I have 2 accounts one in Florida and the other one in New Jersey,how can i sign in the account from NJ so i may make a payment?

Problem Solver

Re: How to sign into my other account in NJ

Each account should have a unique login profile with separate login and password.  If you need to reset password or recover login for either,  you should be able to receive it by email associated with the account.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Official Employee

Greetings, Rafuco4171! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear you are having issues with getting into your NJ account. What jav6joev mentioned is correct. I just wanted to see if you were able to get into the account. If you're not, feel free to send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello, Rafuco4171. I have not heard back from you and hope the issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!