Community Forum

Has Comcast/Xfinity updated its front page

New Poster

Has Comcast/Xfinity updated its front page

I'm just making an inquiry as to did the company redesign by eliminating curtin choses, such email-tv-support etc., plus taking sign in and sign out from the front page.

Expert

Re: Has Comcast/Xfinity updated its front page

storekeeper3usn wrote:

I'm just making an inquiry as to did the company redesign by eliminating curtin choses, such email-tv-support etc., plus taking sign in and sign out from the front page.

I still see the sign in/sign out at the top right, plus all the icons on the left side by it.  However, I don't see the "hamburger" or what you call "curtain" on the left side.  Try reducing your browser screen by doing a ctrl (-) or by holding down the ctrl key and using the scroll wheel on your mouse until the back reduces.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: Has Comcast/Xfinity updated its front page

Hi Storekeeper3sun, if I shrink the entire window/grid down it will populate the hamburger menu on the top right, I am also showing the sign in on the top right when the window is full.  Please let me know if you are still experiencing issues seeing the sign in on the front page.

Thank you