Community Forum

HBOGo with xfinity provider is not working

Frequent Visitor

HBOGo with xfinity provider is not working

Now not able to login to HBOGo with xfinity provider,this issue seems to be introduced after Login issue.Please look into this.

Official Employee

Re: HBOGo with xfinity provider is not working

Hello @mahendran123, thanks for reaching out about this HBOGo concern and I can assist! What happens on your end when you attempt logging into HBOGo? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

i am seeing this message

Signed Out
We’re having trouble verifying your access to HBO GO with your TV provider. If you continue to have this issue, contact your TV provider for assistance

Service Code: H-62a7ab65-9303-49cb-b4e3-1c50bd2163dc
Official Employee

Thanks for confirming! Have you attempted to uninstall and then reinstall the app on your device? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

reinstalling did not help. even i have tried in chrome, going to www.hbogo.com and selecting provider as xfinity, same error 

Official Employee

I am not able to duplicate this issue on my end, so I would like to take a further look into your account. Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different?

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message".

Frequent Visitor

looks like it is working today

thank you for your help!

Official Employee

@mahendran123, I am very happy to hear this and thanks so much for providing an update! Please be sure to reach out for any future issues or concerns. Thank you!