Community Forum

Grinch that stole Christmas (solved posts !)

Expert

Grinch that stole Christmas (solved posts !)

It seems that a Comcast person on forum has something to do with my missing "solved" posts. Count dropped from 33 to 27 in last few days. It's Christmas, man.

More than likely from merging solved posts from a few months ago with current posts and removing mine (and most likely other's) solved posts and claiming their current one is better. Between this and removing some people's posts when they themselves are involved in the same debate is ruining the integrity of the current forum.

Maybe it is time to drop the labels and rewards since the deck is stacked in favor of Comcast employees and Comcast hand-picked experts. This form was started to help people that Comcast was incapable of solving their problems. I have been the member of other forums for over a decade that never used labels or ranking so it doesn't bother me if my count is ever corrected.

Expert

Re: Grinch that stole Christmas (solved posts !)

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Expert

Thank you, Rusty

Official Employee

MNtundraRET, we have conducted some maintenance on the forums lately. We've moved some threads around that have brought certain older posts to the top of the "most recent" listing. We want to make sure that resolved threads are easier to find but understand this may affect your badges if there are posts that were added after resolution. Thanks for your feedback as we work to make the forums better.