Community Forum

Fully close old/inactive xfinity account

New Poster

Fully close old/inactive xfinity account

I cannot fully close my old and inactive and since 2 years deactivated account. How could I make that happen? I really don't need the other account and the other email address. I never open it and I would just like to permanently close it.

Thank you in advance!

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Fully close old/inactive xfinity account

@JuliaS101 wrote:

I cannot fully close my old and inactive and since 2 years deactivated account. How could I make that happen? I really don't need the other account and the other email address. I never open it and I would just like to permanently close it.

Thank you in advance!

Did you trry calling 1800comcast (ask for Billing)?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Hi Robert,

yes I did but they just got confused on what I wanted to do and didn't give me a precise answer on how this could be done. So I thought I would see how other costumers handled this issue and posted on here. But you're right I could call again.

Silver Problem Solver

@JuliaS101 wrote:

Hi Robert,

yes I did but they just got confused on what I wanted to do and didn't give me a precise answer on how this could be done. So I thought I would see how other costumers handled this issue and posted on here. But you're right I could call again.

I have had my account for 20 years; I have found the best way to handle account issues is to go to my nearest Xfinity Store; they can make changes online and I get a receipt of what they dd.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!