Community Forum

Error accessing My Account

Regular Visitor

Error accessing My Account

I can go to xfinity.com and log in, and I can view the main "My Xfinity" page perfectly fine. When I try to click My Account, however, I keep getting one of a couple errors: a white box pops up and will either say

We are having some trouble connecting to My Account 

with a button that says Try Again and a line that says "Want to pay your bill? Quick Bill Pay" under that, or

Sorry

A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later.

with a button that says Reload under that.

Clicking the button in either case attempts a reload, then the same error. This isn't a local issue; in addition to clearing cookies etc., I've also tried accessing my account from the computer in my office at my job, and the same thing happens.

I was able to access My Account this morning and paid my bill, and this started happening immediately afterward. I tried calling the 800 number, and eventually was told that they see the issue on their end too, and just wait and try later. 

It is later. This has been happening all day. Can anybody help me out here?

Official Employee

Re: Error accessing My Account

Hi metalstorm1617, I can review your username/email address on my side for you.  Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number). 

Thank you