Community Forum

Error Logging in to my account

Regular Visitor

Error Logging in to my account

A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later.

Official Employee

Re: Error Logging in to my account

Hi, madebydiego.  Welcome to the community, thank you for posting. You've come to the right place for help with this. I saw that you sent me a private message about this, which I have since replied to. You're welcome to get back to me there at your convenience. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Low-hanging cables

Hi @ComcastMorgan 

I wasn't sure where to post this, and since this was the only place where I could find to actually contact a person, I thought I'd start here! There are low-hanging cables at our condo building, hanging over a garage rooftop deck. They are low enough that they can be touched. The residents of the two buildings affected have called Comcast at least twice that I know of, but the cables have not been adjusted. Can you help with this request or point me in the right direction?

Thank you.

Michael

Official Employee

Re: Low-hanging cables

Hi matascik. We normally just request that you create your own thread, but I'm just glad that you found me. That is frustrating to hear about the difficulty with getting support on the low hanging lines. It is something I can help with, as long as they are Comcast lines. Please send me a private message with your last name too Michael and I will continue to assist you from there. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you!

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Re: Error Logging in to my account

Hi, madebydiego. I ended up not hearing back from you on this. I went ahead and completed the interaction. If you end up needing further support with this, please send me a PM. Thanks for your time!