Community Forum

Endless login loop for XFinkityMobile

New Poster

Endless login loop for XFinkityMobile

I am having this issue for last 3 days, when i login to Xfinity it is fine and can browse b ut when i click on Manage Mobile account it runs an endless loop, have tried 3 different computers, browser, phones but no use.

All i am trying to do is download my last mobile, reached out customer care but they are cluekless and pretend they never heard of this and can't help.

New Poster

Re: Endless login loop for XFinkityMobile

It has been more than a week now, i am not able to login to xfinity.com/mobile as it runs a loop forever. Called tech support multiple times and no use, post this here and no one bothered to reply.

Silver Problem Solver

@nitsharma wrote:

It has been more than a week now, i am not able to login to xfinity.com/mobile as it runs a loop forever. Called tech support multiple times and no use, post this here and no one bothered to reply.

call 800-comcast and select billing. ask the agent to fix your username to point only to your current address/account.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Called them again as per your suggestion and they don't even understand what i am asking here, looks like this will be unresolved in my life time :-)