Community Forum

Employee Help

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Employee Help

Is employee help available on this forum if I am failing to get assistance through other comcast channels in replacing a faulty gateway?

New Poster

Re: Employee Help

go to the store and swap it out.  If you dont want to do that in fear of it not working, schedule a tech visit

Administrator

Re: Employee Help

@and_youf wrote:

Is employee help available on this forum if I am failing to get assistance through other comcast channels in replacing a faulty gateway?

@and_youf,

Thank you for posting your question. I can tell you we have over 125 Official Employees monitoring this forum. Many of those employees are from various groups and monitor/engage in the forums as a way to support the product their team is involved with. 

Like many online forums this community is designed as a place to get mainly peer to peer (customer to customer) support. Now we do have a group of dedicated Xfinity Forum support staff, additional information about this group found here. This team concentrates their efforts assisting with issues that other customers simply cannot help with (billing, service interruptions, etc.).

Although our Official Employees are very responsive their responses are not meant to be same day. If you ever need immediate assistance for any issue we recommend contacting us directly via one of the many methods outlined here

As for faulty equipment, you can always return any faulty equipment and get it replaced at one of our local Xfinity Stores. To find the store closest to you, see here.

I hope this answers your questions. If you have any other questions about the Xfinity Help & Support Forum, please don't hesitate to let me know. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!