Community Forum

Create an account on an already existing account

New Poster

Create an account on an already existing account

I have an Xfinity account but I need to have another one how do I create another one every time I go on Xfinity it brings me to the account I already have and I don't need that account I need to create a new one 

Expert

Re: Create an account on an already existing account

jldudley88 wrote:

I have an Xfinity account but I need to have another one how do I create another one every time I go on Xfinity it brings me to the account I already have and I don't need that account I need to create a new one 

What kind of an account are you needing?  Another email address?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

Need to 'clear history'  Took me days to finally figure this out (agent had NO idea), then called a comcast agent to pass the fix - he could have cared less!  So angry............

Official Employee

Hello jldudley88, each account username can only be tied to one phone number. If your number is already in use you can clear your history as (hemmrod2) stated or you can manually log into your old username and remove the phone number attached to it. If you do not remember your last username we can assist you further with locating it and removing the number from our back end system. Please reach back out to me here if you need any additional assistance.