Community Forum

Comcast error in SS ID #

New Poster

Comcast error in SS ID #

After an attempted log-in issue agent asked for my primary account's SS #:  The # I gave them  did not match the # on comcast file.  Same account, same SS#  mistake in the system.

How to correct the mistake in SS #.  (I tried to do it with customer service rep but no luck.)

Official Employee

Re: Comcast error in SS ID #

nickpramov, thank you for reaching out on the forums! 

Usually, in order to correct the SSN, one would have to visit a store with a valid form of identification. However, I would love to have the opportunity to review the account with you. Please send me a PM with your first and last name to take a look. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

How to send ComcastAlly a PM

ComcastAlly replied to Nick Pramov's  Post about Comcast error in SS#.  Thanks.

Following your directions, clicked on the nearest ComcastAlly:  no place so send PM.

Official Employee

nickpramov, 

After clicking on ComcastAlly's name, look on the right of the page, you should see a blue box that says "send a message" with a little white envelope to the left of it. 

Let us know if that helps. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

nickpramov, as we have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope you were able to get this SS# issue taken care of, but if you are still in need of assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.