Community Forum

Change forum profile name?

New Poster

Change forum profile name?

There is no option to change a profile name.  That's messed up.  I'd like to change it. But I can't. Please allow me to change my username in the forums. Thanks.

Regular Contributor

Re: Change forum profile name?

I’d like to do the same but see no option in profile settings that allow for changing your forum user name. Hard to believe this is by design.
Administrator

All,

After you choose your username when registering for the Xfinity Forum there is no option for our users to change it. However, if you would like to send me a private message with your new requested username, I will happily get it changed for you. Just remember your requested username cannot violate our forum guidelines or be inappropriate. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Contributor

ComcastJessie thank you. I might just do that.
Regular Visitor

Hello, ComcastJessie or other rep. I am also looking to change my profile name and would like assistance. Thank you.

Admin1

Hi lwolf30 -- Please send me a PM with your requested username and I'll have it changed for you. 

Regular Visitor

I would also like to change profile name. Thank you!

Administrator

@JLDub,

If you are still needing assistance with your username, feel free to private message me with your new requested username, as long as it meets the below requirements, we will happily make that change for you.

Requirements:

• Must be at least 2 characters long and not to exceed 15 characters
  • Does not violate our forum guidelines
  • Can only contain letters, numbers, dashes, and underscores
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

For two months I have been trying to chjange the name that appears on all of my correspondance.  My husband passed away but his name still shows up on everything.  I took his death certificate to your store on south hill Puyallup and they tried to change his name from primary to secondary and my name first on everything.  I came home and checked it and there was no change.  I have waited over a month and my name is still not coming up.  Please help..I am trying to build a new house and I need contractors to see my name when I leave a messge.  Thank you.

Official Employee

Terriemaas1, ComcastJessie can do this for you. Just send her a private message by clicking ComcastJessie and then clicking private message me. 

KenF