Community Forum

Cant Login. Looping.

New Poster

Cant Login. Looping.

Seriously, Comcast, how long does this have to go on before there is a fix?  Obviously, this is systemwide and has been going on for quite sometime.  People cant access their accounts.  Do we have to file with the consumer protection agency to get some action?  

Frequent Visitor

Re: Cant Login. Looping.

same not been able to look at my bill for last 2 weeks and its due on 27th they keep refreshing my account but that not fixing it talked to so many people so far.

Regular Visitor

Same problem here---for the past 3 days at least. Today I can't open email either---on my laptop & my phone.

ASK FOR CREDIT---I successfully did this through the 'chat' help function.

New Poster

Same issue for me.  I can't log in to manage my devices, which I need to do.  I log in, it appears as though its working (i even see my name in the top right corner), and then I'm kicked out back to the login screen.

You can pay your bill though, now without logging in. They made sure to get THAT part addressed.

New Poster

Looking through this forum, they basically have hundreds of the same question asked for over a year, and they are incompetent or not caring enough to fix it. this would be an emergency for an average company. They don't post a single public reply saying what is going on. Do they know what "forum" means?