Community Forum

Cant Login. Looping.

New Poster

Cant Login. Looping.

Seriously, Comcast, how long does this have to go on before there is a fix?  Obviously, this is systemwide and has been going on for quite sometime.  People cant access their accounts.  Do we have to file with the consumer protection agency to get some action?  

Frequent Visitor

Re: Cant Login. Looping.

same not been able to look at my bill for last 2 weeks and its due on 27th they keep refreshing my account but that not fixing it talked to so many people so far.

Regular Visitor

Same problem here---for the past 3 days at least. Today I can't open email either---on my laptop & my phone.

ASK FOR CREDIT---I successfully did this through the 'chat' help function.

New Poster

Same issue for me.  I can't log in to manage my devices, which I need to do.  I log in, it appears as though its working (i even see my name in the top right corner), and then I'm kicked out back to the login screen.

You can pay your bill though, now without logging in. They made sure to get THAT part addressed.

New Poster

Looking through this forum, they basically have hundreds of the same question asked for over a year, and they are incompetent or not caring enough to fix it. this would be an emergency for an average company. They don't post a single public reply saying what is going on. Do they know what "forum" means?

Regular Visitor

Same, still, and see this topic repeated throughout the forum...and can't seem to get help without establishing myself here? 

Official Employee

Hello All, thanks for reaching out about this looping concern! I offer my deepest apologies for any frustration this is causing and I definitely understand how this can be inconvenient. Currently, I am not showing this reported as a known issue and I would be more than happy to further look into this on my end. Please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I have had this looping problem since I became a new customer over a week ago. Every time I try to log into my account, I am automatically brought back to the login screen. I want to view my plan anf bill details in full. Please help or I will cancel my service immediately!!

Official Employee

Hello @darrenfranks75, thanks for reaching out and we appreciate you becoming a Comcast customer. I truly apologize about any inconvenience or frustration this has caused, and I would love to get this corrected for you! Please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message". 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I'm having this same problem. I just got service yesterday and without being to login I can't add all of my devices. I can't believe this is such a common problem and it hasn't been resolved. I will be canceling my service.

Official Employee

Hello @erreed, thanks for reaching out about this login concern. We appreciate you becoming a Comcast customer and we definitely do not want to lose you. I would be more than happy to get this corrected for you! Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different?

Official Employee

Hello All, I either did not receive a private message from you, hear back from you in our private message, or hear back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please send me a private message, if you still need assistance with this login loop concern. Please create a new Public Post if you need assistance with any new issues or concerns. Thank you and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast.