Community Forum

Cannot manage plan online at all

New Poster

Cannot manage plan online at all

I have have a major issue and am super angry right now, there isn't an option to manage my services online, the button does not work and redirects me to a im sorry page. What irritates me even more is that the button doesn't even link to a page where i would be able to edit services. It leads directly to the I'm sorry page without even trying to access any other page first. This is really trashy/sketchy buiness practice to try and get me to call in so you guys can attempt to sell me stuff i dont need or convince me that i need what im trying to get rid of and I can't even call in the do anything because you guys are closed on my only off day of work.

Official Employee

Re: Cannot manage plan online at all

Hello TripNA. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. Our website shows various pricing and offers based on customer eligibility and availability. When you attempt to add or view an offer on our website that you are not eligible for,  you may receive a message telling you to call in to receive assistance by a Comcast Employee. I can assist you with an account review to see if there are any offers available to better suit your needs. If you would like this assistance, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can access your account.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Cannot manage plan online at all

Hi TripNA. Since we didn't receive a response from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send me a private message if you continue to need help with this issue, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!