Community Forum

Cannot manage my account online

New Poster

Cannot manage my account online

When I log into my account, I get an error message when I try to go into the "my account" drop down at the top of the page

Official Employee

Re: Cannot manage my account online

tlmn - 

Thank you for reaching out on the forums, I'm sorry to hear about the My Account issues. What error message are you getting? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Here is the message I get "We are having some trouble connecting to My Account"  and below it gives me a blue button that says Try Again but I get the same error message if I click on that.

Official Employee

Thank you for clarifying! To take a look at this further with you, please send me a PM with your first and last name.  

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Comcast Ally - did you get my direct message to you with my account info?

Official Employee

Hello, I'm sorry for the delay. Did you get my previous message? I haven't heard from you. Please provide me with the phone number on the account back in our PM. I appreciate it! 

Edit: Grammar

New Poster

Comcast Ally-

Did you get the PM I sent you with my phone number?  I haven't heard back from you.

Official Employee

tlmn - 

I have been sending you responses in PM to request information needed to continue assisting. Are you able to see the private messages when you click on the envelope icon next to your username?