Community Forum

Cannot login to my account.

New Poster

Cannot login to my account.

Recently had internet services installed and had gone through the process of creating an account, but won't let me login. It just loads on the login screen and when I choose an option like view my bill it has me login again and takes me back to a login in screen. Trying some options will give me an error message. Just wanted to know if this was something that was going to be fixed in time or do I have to call comcast to get it fixed.
Tags (2)
Contributor

Re: Cannot login to my account.

If you scroll down you'll find that there are a large number of people experiencing the same issue. It isn't limited to new customers. I've been with Comcast forever and my troubles started within the last week or two. As to whether it will be fixed by itself or if you need to call... There is a reference to it being a "known issue" on one of the other threads but to my knowledge it has not been resolved for anyone. For the most part calling does relatively little good. The reps seem to be unaware of the issue. Other than walking you through the standard troubleshooting techniques all they appear to do is create a support ticket which doesn't seem to go anywhere. One of the prior threads included a request from a Comcast rep that affected customers forward him their information so they could be added to the open ticket on the issue. Whether that will actually result in a fix I have no idea. At this point I don't have any reason to believe Comcast is even working to resolve this.
Contributor

Re: Cannot login to my account.

You're not alone. It's a national outage that is affecting a lot of (but not all) accounts. See this thread here: https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/My-Account-Sign-In-Xfinity-Website/Can-t-log-in-both-laptop-and-My-Acc...