Community Forum

Cannot login...anyone got it resolved?

New Poster

Cannot login...anyone got it resolved?

Tried resetting password and changing browsers multiple times since yesterday. Anyone got such issue resolved?

New Poster

Re: Cannot login...anyone got it resolved?

Yes. This is clearly an Xfinity glitch.  I contacted Xfinity customer service yesterday , and what a nightmare.  4 hours outsourced speaking to useless customer service reps who didn't have a clue, just to transfer me in circles.  I finally got the U.S. and was told it was a glitch they were working on, and I should call tomorrow if still unable to login.   Well, still unable to login.  I contacted ask Tom K. Twice and no contact from them.  Not surprised.  So yes.  Unable to login and no email.  I wish I could help you.  But you are not alone.  Please go to ask Tom K. Via Comcast and complain!!!!!!! And or the FCC, BBB.   They should ashamed of themselves.  Good luck.

New Poster

Having same problem with my main account. I do have other  e mail accounts and they are working fine. The main account  I can not login in. Looks like I will have to stop at one of their stores and see if they have some answers! Not very hopefull on that .

New Poster

Thanks. I will try to wait a bit longer before visiting a local store eventually.

Highlighted
Contributor

They seem to be very tight lipped about this. I wonder instead of a glitch it was some hacker that deleted some files

New Poster

I found the My Account app for my iPhone works and was able to download bills there and forward PDFs to myself/pay the bill... maybe try that too?