Community Forum

Cannot log in to account due to "Communication Issues"

New Poster

Cannot log in to account due to "Communication Issues"

Since signing up 2-3 months ago, I have never been able to log into my comcast account. It always says there is a communications error on multiple devices and internet browsers. Because of this, I do not get bill notifications and cannot setup auto-pay. I keep checking the payment center raandomly to see if I need to pay, hwoever I am worried I'll be denied the $200 prepaid card I had signed up for.

Thanks You

Official Employee

Re: Cannot log in to account due to "Communication Issues"

I apologize for the issues you are experiencing when trying to sign in.  Please send me a private message with your full name and I will help you troubleshoot this on my side.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Cannot log in to account due to "Communication Issues"

Hi soccerpall86, I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!