Community Forum

Cannot log in to account due to "Communication Issues"

New Poster

Cannot log in to account due to "Communication Issues"

Since signing up 2-3 months ago, I have never been able to log into my comcast account. It always says there is a communications error on multiple devices and internet browsers. Because of this, I do not get bill notifications and cannot setup auto-pay. I keep checking the payment center raandomly to see if I need to pay, hwoever I am worried I'll be denied the $200 prepaid card I had signed up for.

Thanks You

Official Employee

Re: Cannot log in to account due to "Communication Issues"

I apologize for the issues you are experiencing when trying to sign in.  Please send me a private message with your full name and I will help you troubleshoot this on my side.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi Soccerpall86, I have responded to your private message.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi soccerpall86, thank you for working with me through private message and please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you