Community Forum

Cannot get my password to work when I try to log into my account.

New Poster

Cannot get my password to work when I try to log into my account.

I am a new customer.  After signing up with Infinity there was a six day wait for the installation to occur.  Once that happened, the system would not, and continues to not accept my password and/or my username.  I cannot access my xfinity account.  I have spent hours of my time, and the time of your tech folks to no avail.   This problem seems to be within your system, not my computer or my Wifi.   It is a very sad (and expensive) way to begin serving a new customer.   If this cannot be resolved soon I will be seeking another service provider, something I really want to avoid having to do.  

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Cannot get my password to work when I try to log into my account.

Hi ebcjr, I can help troubleshoot this for you.  Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Cannot get my password to work when I try to log into my account.

Hi ebcjr,  I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!