Community Forum

Cannot access my account for over ten months

New Poster

Cannot access my account for over ten months

Hello,

I have been trying to log into my xfinity account to view previous payments, as well as to make payments & attain a confirmation page.

However, ever since I started the service, I was not able to get access to my account. Every time I signed in with my correct username and password, it logs me in, but when I try to go into the My Account setting, it says a communication error has occurred and that I should try again. I’ve been trying to log in for the past ten months to no avail. I have been paying through the ‘make payment without logging in’ option until two months ago, but that option is no longer available to me, and I haven’t been able to pay my bills for the past two months. I tried calling customer service, to no avail. 

Could someone help me get access to my account info?

Expert

Re: Cannot access my account for over ten months

@jennifer52 wrote:

Hello,

I have been trying to log into my xfinity account to view previous payments, as well as to make payments & attain a confirmation page.

However, ever since I started the service, I was not able to get access to my account. Every time I signed in with my correct username and password, it logs me in, but when I try to go into the My Account setting, it says a communication error has occurred and that I should try again. I’ve been trying to log in for the past ten months to no avail. I have been paying through the ‘make payment without logging in’ option until two months ago, but that option is no longer available to me, and I haven’t been able to pay my bills for the past two months. I tried calling customer service, to no avail. 

Could someone help me get access to my account info?

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Cannot access my account for over ten months

Hey jennifer52. Appreciate you letting us know about your account issues. I know how important accessing your account is. I want you to be able to use the My Account app so you can do many cool things like check the status of your service, troubleshoot, and view and pay your bill. Let's take a closer look at your user ID and see if we can trace the issue to your account from there. Please send me a private message with your full name so we can get started! 

Ken

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!