Community Forum

Cannot access My Account! Frustrating

Regular Visitor

Cannot access My Account! Frustrating

I just need to log in to view my billing and payment options but this issue has been very frustrating. I am getting a "Sorry" message every time I try to access my account through https://customer.xfinity.com here is the message that I receive as well, below the "Sorry" - "A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later". I tried to reload it multiple times and I am facing the same issue for a couple of weeks now. PLEASE HELP!Xfinity_myaccount_error.pngScreen shot of the error

Official Employee

Re: Cannot access My Account! Frustrating

Hi rita1samaddar, I can look into this for you. Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Cannot access My Account! Frustrating

Hi rita1samaddar, thank you for working with me through private message and glad I could help get this resolved for you.  Please reach back out if you need assistance in the future.

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!