Community Forum

Cannot Sign In

New Poster

Cannot Sign In

Hi, I created my account a few months ago, and recently updated with an Internet plan. However, when I log in, I get the error message "A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later" Any thoughts?

Problem Solver

Re: Cannot Sign In

Thoughts?  How about doing a Forum search for 'cannot sign in' or 'communication error' and see what others are commenting about and what has been done for them?

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Official Employee

Hi there, ez428. Let me check into your username and see what is going on. 

I want to help resolve this issue for you. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

ez428, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope you were able to get this error message cleared so you can manage your account again, but if you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!