Community Forum

Can't sign into my account

New Poster

Can't sign into my account

I just recently signed up for Xfinity yesterday, and setup an installation and everything. Problem is, I can't sign into my account. I've even tried scheduling a call back, or chatting with an agent, yet I keep getting errors. Please help
Official Employee

Re: Can't sign into my account

Hello ddixonbusiness2, I can assist you with getting signed into your account online. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

New Poster

i need help to sign to comcast

New Poster

need help

Admin1

Hi tom84 -- We can help you with your sign in issue. The email you signed into these Forums with would also be the one you'd use to sign into our site or apps. What problem are you running into?

New Poster

I'm having the same exact problem! Since signing up I haven't been able to access my account. It's been a few days now and I still get the "We couldn't sign you into My Account. Unfortunately, you won't be able to manage your account at this time" message. I've tried rebooting my modem and I've tried to open my account with three different web browsers. No luck.