Community Forum

Can't make comments

Contributor

Can't make comments

WHY can't I make comments on these threads about the Id channel??? 

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Can't make comments

The thread was closed

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Contributor

No it was not... Still getting new notifications of new replies.

Diamond Problem Solver

Yes it was/is. Those comments like yours are moved there from different locations only Comcast employees can respond

We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Contributor

Is this one closed? I made a comment earlier today and now I can't???

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Channels-and-Programming/What-happend-to-Investigation-Discovery-ID/td...

Diamond Problem Solver

It might’ve closed after, it usually happens if a thread details off topic or something like that. Or multiple comments from the same person over and over and not really adding anything substantial. You’ve made multiple comments already over several months what do you have to add?

Contributor

That it not good that they lied and don't have that channel... Very poor customer service and their TV service is not up to date like Satellite service is. My biggest mistake was keeping their TV service hoping they would get the Id channel back. I should have gone back to Satellite as soon as I saw NO Id channel.

Contributor

For some reason I can't make comments on the ACC Network thread, or start a new topic I have signed on and don't have the options as shown in the help page. What gives?

Highlighted
Expert

@bmwsteve wrote:

For some reason I can't make comments on the ACC Network thread, or start a new topic I have signed on and don't have the options as shown in the help page. What gives?

That particular thread is locked from new comments being made or responded to. 

Comcast is negotiating with ESPN/ACCN to put this in its lineup.  At this time there isn't any new information that we can give on the status of that ongoing negotiation. 

Note that the first ACC lineup game isn't scheduled until August 29.  There is a game scheduled for Aug. 22nd, however, between the Florida Gators and the Miami Hurricanes.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

Thanks for the prompt reply, makes sense after so many comments. Let's hope that Comcast hears their customers wants.

Contributor

ID channel is still receiving new comments but I can not make any. This ridiculous!!! I'm being blocked in making comments to some threads. 

Diamond Problem Solver

@rickwhoo
Nobody can make comments on that thread, not just you. You made your comments on the thread already, it’s continuous posting/ranting that gets a thread closed. As I stated above...
The thread is closed.Those comments like yours are moved there from different locations only Comcast employees can respond