Community Forum

Can't login - like everyone else.

Regular Visitor

Can't login - like everyone else.

Can't login to Xfinity My Account page.  Enter username and password, just continually redirected to login page to enter password.  Very frustrating.

Official Employee

Re: Can't login - like everyone else.

Hi @bk15

Welcome to the Community Forum. Sorry for the experience you're having. I'd like to help get this resolved for you. I've replied to your private message. Please reply at your earliest convenience and we can go from there. Chat with you soon. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Can't login - like everyone else.

@bk15

It was a pleasure assisting you. Thanks for letting me know the troubleshooting steps I took helped resolve your issue of not being able to login. If you run into any issues in the future, feel free to contact us. Thanks for being a valued customer, take care!  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!