Community Forum

Can't log in to Xfinity Mobile My Account

Frequent Visitor

Can't log in to Xfinity Mobile My Account

I haven't been able to log on to Xfinity Mobile My Account since I bought my new Dell Laptop.  Here is my set up. Dell Inspiron 15 7000, windows 10 64 bit, Intel core i5-8250u CPU, @1.60 ghz, 8.0 gbytes ram, Intel UHD graphics 620, Mcafee anti-virus.  I can log in to the main Comcast just fine.  I can navigate to the Xfinity log in page just fine.  When I put in my User name and Password, things go bad.   When I click Sign in, the blue progress bar loads for about 5 seconds, then another page pops up for about 1/2 second that says, "Our site is temparary unavailable"  then another page pops up with a heading of an advertisement to buy a iphone X.  I have messaged XFINITY support many times and spoke to many techs.  No techs have been able to solve my problem.  Some of their suggestions, and things I have tried include:  1.  Try a new browser (Chrome is my default, tried Firefox and Edge, same symptoms,)  2.  Try new username and password (tried that, didnt work)  3.  Try deleting cookies and temp files.  (Tried that, didn't work) 4. Refresh e-mail adress (tried that, didnt work)  5. Try calling windows 10 support (didnt try that - but if windows were the problem, I shouldnt be able to log on to the main Comcast page.)  I am able to log on to my account just fine with my work computer, and my mobile phone app (that should rule out a windows, or, username, or password problem.)  One time, a tech wrote a ticket out for me to escalate the problem to a tier 2 tech (5715499), but another tech told me he couldnt find that ticket number in the system.   I use about 20 websites with user names and passwords all the time.  The Xfinity log on is the only one that doesn't work.  I'm out of ideas , and appearently, so are the Techs.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Can't log in to Xfinity Mobile My Account

Here is some additinal info.  Another tech had me try if the poodle virus infected me - it hasnt.  I contacted windows support.  They had me trying to make xfinity a trusted site = tried that, didnt work.  A different tech "found" the lost ticket to upgrade to a tier 2 tech ,  and told me to wait til a tier 2 tech called me. Another tech had me try to see if my modem connections were ok = scored 10 out of 10 = that's not the problem.  I think Ive gone through about 10 techs now.

Expert

Without logging in to your Comcast account, have you tried logging in to your XM account?

Have you tried deleting cookies and cache and then logging into your XM account?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

martanpan, that's strange. I wonder if there is a block on your computer's MAC address for that site. Please send me a private message with your full name, account number and address so I can look into this further. 

Frequent Visitor

Yes sir - tried to do both - didnt work.

Frequent Visitor

Will do sir - it will have to wait til I get home and have some free time.

Official Employee

martanpan, no worries, take your time. 

Frequent Visitor

I can get to my xfinity page just fine.  I cant get to my account just fine.  Halfway down the my account page is the services section.  When I get to manage mobile account option is where I get stuck. When I put in my User name and Password, things go bad.   When I click Sign in, the blue progress bar loads for about 5 seconds, then another page pops up for about 1/2 second that says, "Our site is temparary unavailable"  then another page pops up with a heading of an advertisement to buy a iphone X.

Official Employee
Moved: