Community Forum

Can't log in to My Account

New Poster

Can't log in to My Account

I made an account when I ordered service and had some issues with confirmation that was taken care of. Now I have an account number that I need linked to the account I made when I ordered service online. It seems I can't log in otherwise? I enter my email and password, but it says "We couldn't sign you into My Account. Unfortunately, you won't be able to manage your account at this time." I need to pay the service charge, but can't cause I can't access my account.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks.

Official Employee

Re: Can't log in to My Account

Hello vshy, I can assist you with getting access to your account online. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

Regular Visitor

I have the exact same problem, can you also help me with it

Official Employee

raindraconis wrote: I have the exact same problem, can you also help me with it

I can certainly help you get logged into your account, please send me a private message with your account information and we can get started. 

New Poster

I am also having the same problem. Would you be able to help?
Regular Visitor

Same issue here. Can you assist?
Official Employee

Hello PurpleSqirrel and tysondriggs, I can assist you as well please send me a private message with your full name, street address, username, and account number and we can get this taken care of for you.